7th Year Offered
When: June 10-15, 2013 (Monday – Saturday)
Where: Begins in Flagstaff, Arizona
Ends in Durango, Colorado
Eligibility: Corvettes Only (1953 to 2013)
Limited to Small Number
Route: The tour will travel 570 miles (no freeways or interstates). The tour is a labeled Rand McNally scenic route.
Tour Guides: Dwayne & Cindy Bublitz,
Corvette'N America Road Tours’ Owners
- 5-Day Professionally, Guided Corvette Tour with Tour Owners, Dwayne & Cindy Bublitz
- 5-Nights Deluxe Hotels (including 2 nights at a AAA 4-diamond, historical hotel)
- Food (5 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch & 4 Dinners) – most meals are not limited to a selected menu
- Sunset Dinner on the Rim of the Grand Canyon at the Historical El Tovar Hotel
- Country Western Dinner Show
- IMAX Theatre Tickets at the Grand Canyon
- Professional Group Photo
- All Tips & Gratuities
- Tour Cap
- Welcome Basket
- Detailed Route Book
- Information Packet (mailed prior to tour)
- Ultimate in Corvette Camaraderie
Cost: From $1749 per person based on double occupancy; additional fee for single with no roommate
Past Participant & Group Discounts
(1 Discount per Registration):
- THE MORE YOU TOUR, THE MORE YOU SAVE - Past participants receive $100 off per registration; for each additional tour you’ve attended, you save $50 per tour (Example: 2 tours = $150 discount, 3 tours = $200, 4 tours = $250, etc.); discount applies to past tours only
- Groups of 5 or more Corvettes each receive $100 off per registration
Long Distance Discount - Receive a discount for traveling 500 miles or more from your home to the tour start destination.
Here is how the discounts break out:
- Travel 500-999 miles & receive a $50 discount
- Travel 1000-1499 miles & receive a $100 discount
- Travel 1500+ miles & receive a $150 discount
This discount can be combined with other discounts. The discount only applies to miles coming to the tour start and not returning home. Participants who fly are also eligible for the discount. To receive, include a printout from Google maps which shows the distance from your home to the starting city of the tour (using the most direct route) with your tour registration.
Registration: Open - Tours are limited to small number; register early to guarantee space & to receive early bird registration price ($100 savings)
Day 1 – June 10 (Monday) Flagstaff, Arizona
Arrive at our elegant, host hotel. Meet your tour guides, Dwayne & Cindy Bublitz. Get acquainted with other tour participants and enjoy a delicious, welcome dinner.
Day 2 – June 11 (Tuesday) Grand Canyon National Park (Mileage – 80)
The tour departs Flagstaff for one of the Seven Wonders of the World, Grand Canyon National Park. After viewing the Grand Canyon IMAX film, explore the park on your own. Then enjoy a memorable, sunset dinner on the rim of the canyon at the historical El Tovar Hotel.
Day 3 – June 12 (Wednesday) Monument Valley & Four Corners/Cortez, CO (Mileage – 280)
The tour departs Grand Canyon traveling east along the rim then north through the Navajo Indian Reservation with views of majestic Monument Valley. After a stop at Four Corners Monument, it’s onto colorful Colorado and our stop for the evening in Cortez.
Day 4 – June 13 (Thursday) Mesa Verde National Park/Durango, Colorado (Mileage – 110)
Today we visit the ancient cliff dwellings of Mesa Verde National Park. The drive in and out of the park is superb. The next two nights will be in beautiful Durango at our AAA 4-diamond hotel. This evening we will enjoy a hand-clapping, foot-stomping country-western dinner show.
Day 5 – June 14 (Friday) Silverton & Durango
(Mileage – 100)
Today you can choose to ride the Durango & Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad (not included in tour price) or drive the San Juan Skyway to the historical mining town of Silverton. Whichever you choose (by Corvette or train), get ready for the most beautiful scenery in the world. This evening save your appetite for our delectable, finale dinner in downtown Durango.
Day 6 – June 15 (Saturday) Durango to Your Home
After breakfast, say goodbye to new friends and make plans to join us again on another memorable adventure.
Past Participant Comments:
- “Everything was perfect from the weather, scenery, lodging and restaurants. We were impressed with how well it was prepared and pulled off. This is one of the best trips we have taken. Can’t wait to do it again.” Steve – Waukegan, IL
- “Tom and I would like to tell you again how very MUCH we enjoyed the tour!!! Everything was so well planned and you all were great. We loved not having to stand in line for any tickets/keys, etc. Excellent!” Kittie – Marana, AZ
- “We want to express our sincere appreciation for you putting together the Bloomington Gold Corvette Rocky Mountain Tour. As you know, we traveled over 5,000 miles in one month across 18 states, and your tour was the highlight of our trip. Your selection of roads to travel, distances each day, attractions, lodging, and meals was outstanding! Thanks again!” Dr. Mark - Barboursville, WV
- “Just a quick note to say how much Janice and I enjoyed the recent Colorado Rockies tour. The choice of hotels, restaurants and arrangements were excellent and we would not hesitate to recommend your services to others. Most of all we enjoyed the company of your family and fellow Corvette drivers and listening to the various experiences at meal times. We are already thinking about next year and would like to participate in your tour of the National Parks.” Colin – Anderson, SC
- “The tour was absolutely, fantastically perfect. You have done an exceptional job in planning routes, stops, rest areas, dining locations, overnight stays, etc.” Alex – Bryan, Texas
- “My expectations were high and you exceeded them every day. I look forward to joining you again!” Bob – Midland, MI
Contact Information: 928-527-VETT (8388) or Email