2nd Year Offered
When: July 22-27, 2013 (Monday-Saturday)
Where: Begins in Logan, Utah
Ends in Jackson, Wyoming
Eligibility: Corvettes Only (1953 to 2013)
Limited Number Accepted
Route: The tour will travel 500 miles (no freeways or interstates). The tour is a labeled Rand McNally scenic route.
Tour Guides: Dwayne & Cindy Bublitz,
Corvette'N America Road Tours’ Owners
- 5-Day Professionally, Guided Corvette Tour with Tour Owners, Dwayne & Cindy Bublitz
- 5-Nights Deluxe Hotels (including 2 nights at an AAA 4-diamond hotel)
- Food (3 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches & 3 Dinners) – most meals are not limited to a selected menu
- Lunch at vintage airplane museum with fantastic view of the Grand Tetons
- Dinner at the historical Old Faithful Inn in Yellowstone National Park
- Lunch with breath-taking views of Jackson Lake & the Grand Tetons
- Country Western Dinner Show
- Professional Group Photo
- All Tips & Gratuities
- Tour Cap
- Welcome Basket
- Detailed Route Book
- Information Packet (mailed prior to tour)
- Ultimate in Corvette Camaraderie
Cost: From $1899 per person based on double occupancy; additional fee for single with no roommate.
Past Participant & Group Discounts (1 Discount per Registration):
- THE MORE YOU TOUR, THE MORE YOU SAVE - Past participants receive $100 off per registration; for each additional tour you’ve attended, you save $50 per tour (Example: 2 tours = $150 discount, 3 tours = $200, 4 tours = $250, etc.); discount applies to past tours only
- Groups of 5 or more Corvettes each receive $100 off per registration
Long Distance Discount - Receive a discount for traveling 500 miles or more from your home to the tour start destination.
Here is how the discounts break out:
- Travel 500-999 miles & receive a $50 discount
- Travel 1000-1499 miles & receive a $100 discount
- Travel 1500+ miles & receive a $150 discount
This discount can be combined with other discounts. The discount only applies to miles coming to the tour start and not returning home. Participants who fly are also eligible for the discount. To receive, include a printout from Google maps which shows the distance from your home to the starting city of the tour (using the most direct route) with your tour registration.
Registration: Open - Tours are limited to small number; register early to guarantee space & to receive early bird registration price ($100 savings)
Day 1 – July 22(Monday) Logan, Utah
Arrive at our comfortable host hotel where you will meet your tour guides, Dwayne & Cindy Bublitz. Get acquainted with other tour participants and enjoy a delicious welcome dinner.
Day 2 – July 23 (Tuesday) Jackson, Wyoming (Mileage – 190)
The tour departs Logan heading north over the Wasatch Mountains, crossing into Wyoming at beautiful Bear Lake. It’s then onto Jackson, Wyoming for a stay at our elegant 4-diamond host hotel. The evening is open to enjoy the nightlife of this western frontier town.
Day 3 – July 24 (Wednesday) West Yellowstone, Montana (Mileage – 130)
Our tour today continues north as we catch our first glimpse of one of the most spectacular mountain ranges in the world, the Grand Tetons! Enjoy the view during lunch while dining at a classic airplane museum. Our final destination today is the town of West Yellowstone, just minutes from the park entrance.
Day 4 – July 25 (Thursday) Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming (Mileage Varies – on your own)
The day is open to explore as much of Yellowstone as you wish. Hot springs, geysers, wildlife and the spectacular Yellowstone Falls are just some of the highlights here at America’s first National Park. A group dinner at historic Old Faithful Inn will be the perfect climax to an unforgettable day.
Day 5 – July 26 (Friday) Yellowstone & Grand Teton National Parks/Jackson, Wyoming (Mileage – 130)
One of the most breath-taking drives in the world awaits us today as we leave Yellowstone and enter Grand Teton National Park. We’ll enjoy lunch at a lodge along Jackson Lake with views of the Grand Tetons where we might even spot some wildlife. Jackson is where we will end our tour with a finale dinner and country western dinner show.
Day 6 – July 27 (Saturday) Jackson to Your Home
After a good night's rest, say goodbye to new friends and make plans to join us again on another memorable adventure.
Past Participant Comments:
- “Most companies do not deliver anywhere near the quality of your tour. You do a superior job of planning, organizing and delivery.” Bob – Sun Lakes, AZ
- “We would like to thank you for such a wonderful tour. We plan on taking another in 2012 and bring some Corvette friends.” Bill & Barb– Frankfort, IL
- “The great tour book allows us to go at our own pace when we need to. We really like all the work that has been done for us that makes travel so easy (arriving to our pre-assigned rooms). Getting to order our meals from a menu is wonderful!” Paula – Auburn, CA
- “As much as we enjoy your tours, you guys make it even more enjoyable.” Jere – Roseville, CA
- “Everything was great – group, lodging, meals & travel.” Mike – Genoa, IL
Contact Information: 928-527-VETT (8388) or Email